We are working on behalf of private individuals, local courts (on the basis of trusteeships), local authorities, lawyers, notaries, but do not provide legal advice.
Our field of activity comprises:
- Acquiring of certificates and other documents as proof of your entitled interest
- Establishing world-wide the identity of known or unknown heirs/ co-heirs
- Researching on the whereabouts of landowners and mortgage creditors
- Recording of all investigated results as prerequisite for applying for a certificate of inheritance and other appropriate measures
- Mediating in selling and auctioneering of estates, including sale of real property
- Supervising from the beginning of search to transfer or payment of the estate to the entitled heirs
… are your benefits
- You outline your problem and inform us about the facts known so far, we offer a possible solution with an estimation of costs.
- No prepayments by the client, we are working on the basis of a contingency fee.
- This ensures a high rate of success, since we do research at our own risk.
When we contact you….
- You should not take it as a matter of course, but you should notice that difficult, time-consuming and costly investigations have been made precedingly.
- You can assume almost certainly that you are assigned to the group of people entitled to inherit an estate that is not over-indebted.
- You do not have to pay anything in advance, since our contingency fee will be settled with the payment of the estate to all heirs involved.